Monday, June 30, 2008

Ex Boyfriend

He's Getting Married (:

Im happy with it. At least i dont feel guilty. But the thing is, i knew it from someone else. and he invite me through that person. Why dont he just tell me himself? Eventhough we're through, but we're still friend. I know i was bad. I leave him with an unacceptable reason but i dont mean to throw him away from my whole life. He knew it and that's why we still can be friend up until now. But things get weird since the last three month when suddenly someone else replied the email i sent to him. She told me that she's his fiancee. I was shocked. Im not jealous. Really. I just wanna know why he kept it from from? Why didn't he tell me? And till then, i never heard from him until one particular person tell me about the invitation. Whatever. I just wish that he will be happy with his new life.

4 comments:

Dark Lord said...

biasa lah tue... radha dengan ketentuan tuhan... jodoh pertemua adalah kuasa tuhan.. InsyaAllah akan jumper juga jodoh saudari satu hari nanti...

tazz said...

hehe. xpe2. i dont mind at all. i just wish for his happiness.

kupukupu said...

rosman ek?

tazz said...

bukan la cik kupu2. org lain ni.