Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My New Hobby (:


Hey folks! I have this new kind of hobby. You know what? I love writing (: I know i dont have that gifted mind to think of any creative idea but i will try my pre-eminent to make a poem or lyric or whatever you wanna call it. So this my first trying. I know it's not that good but haha i just tried.

Where were you last night?
I called like a thousand times.
Where are you my baby?
I just need you and so tonight.

Would you care if i lie?
Would you care if i cry?
Would you ever care if i die?

Where are you right now?
I try to reach you like a million times.
Where are you darling?
I just need you here tonight.

Would you care if i lie?
Would you care if i cry?
Would you ever care if i die?

This is my last serenade for you my baby.
For the fact that u will never see me again.

Haha. I know. Jiwang kan? Mmg aku jiwang so what?
And this first poem of mine is named - "Annie, I miss u"
It was given by my friend. Thanx (:

No comments: